CabE follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, CabE uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Note that CabE has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
CabE does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Cab-E Mobile App
- Location data (driver app): Cab-E collects this data when the Cab-E Driver app is running in the foreground (app open and on-screen) or background (app open but not on-screen) of their mobile device.
- Location data for Rider App and Driver App: We collect precise or approximate location data from riders’ and drivers mobile devices if they enable us to do so. Cab-E collects this data from the time a ride is requested until it is finished, and any time the app is running in the foreground of their mobile device.
- We use this data to enhance your use of our apps, including – improving pick-up locations, enable safety features and to prevent and detect fraud
- Cab-E collects driver location data, and links location data collected during a trip with their riders account.
- Cab-E does not share your personal information with anybody else.
Updated On : 18 May, 2020